LED lighting is not just a passing fad, it's a game changer on many levels. The value of LED lighting impacts both residential and commercial property owners. Imagine saving money, resources and the environment with a single product.
Here are a few things you should take into consideration about LED lighting:
- LED will run 50,000 hrs to 100,000 hours at 12 hours a day - that's 11.5 years!
- LED case lighting uses up to 80% less energy than fluorescent systems reducing energy use by 40% or more
- Longer lasting lighting sources can save yourself the time, effort and price of costly frequent replacements
- LED is brighter and and more versatile with many color choices
- Lower your operating costs for monthly energy bills and reduce maintenance costs
- LED lights are long-lasting, cool to the touch and safe with children
- Various rebates and savings with LED usage
The value of LED lighting gets brighter and brighter. For a business owner, the ROI on an LED investment can be anywhere between 12-15 times the initial cost of the product. Investing in a low-energy/long-life source is just part of having a smart business.
Not only does it benefit you economically in the long run but it's working for our environment as well. LED lighting consumes less electricity and emits fewer greenhouse gasses. Longer bulb life means less landfill and 100% recyclable material means you are doing your part as a socially conscious business or homeowner.
Now ask yourself - why wouldn't we want to use LED lighting?